Life StyleTravel

Can Husband Work Wife’s Visa UAE 2017?

Are you and your spouse planning to move to the UAE? If so, you may be wondering about one of the most pressing questions for expat couples: can a husband work on his wife’s visa in the UAE in 2017? With recent changes to immigration policies and regulations, it can be challenging to navigate this issue.

But fear not – we’re here with all the information you need! In this blog post, we’ll explore everything from visa requirements and eligibility criteria to tips for finding employment as an expat spouse. So sit back, relax, and get ready to learn how you can make your dream of living and working together in the UAE a reality!

Can Husband Work Wife's Visa UAE 2017?

What is a husband’s visa?

A husband’s visa is a type of visa that allows the spouse of a UAE national to live and work in the UAE. The holder of a husband’s visa is typically allowed to stay in the UAE for up to three years and can renew their visa for an additional three years. The holder of a husband’s visa may also be eligible for certain benefits, such as health insurance and education allowances.

Can a husband work on his wife’s visa in the UAE?

Yes, a husband can work on his wife’s visa in the UAE. In fact, it is a common practice for husbands to work on their wives’ visas in the UAE. There are a few requirements that husbands need to meet in order to work on their wives’ visas, however. First, the husband must have a valid passport from his home country.

Second, the husband must have a residency permit (also known as an entry permit or work permit) from the UAE. Finally, the husband must have a job offer from a company in the UAE that is willing to sponsor him for his visa.

Best Visa Service In Dubai

BlueMoon Attestation, globally recognized as the industry leader in attestation services, strives to provide professional and affordable attestation services in Dubai, UAE. Blue Moon Attestation Dubai Company has a team of experienced and qualified professionals who are committed to providing the best possible service to their clients.

Blue Moon Attestation offers a wide range of services including Family Visa Services in Dubai, business visa services, tourist visa services, and more. The company is dedicated to providing its clients with the highest quality of service possible and has a strong reputation for being reliable and trustworthy.

How to get a husband’s visa in the UAE?

The process of getting a husband’s visa in the UAE is relatively simple, but there are a few key things to keep in mind. First and foremost, your husband will need to have a valid passport and an Emirates ID card. If he does not have these documents, he will not be able to apply for a visa from Blue Moon Attestation Dubai Company.

Once your husband has these documents, he can begin the application process for a visa. The first step is to fill out an online application form which can be found on the website of the UAE Immigration and Naturalization Department. After the form has been completed, your husband will need to submit it along with any required supporting documentation.

The next step is to pay the visa application fee. This can be done online or at any branch of Emirates NBD bank. Once the fee has been paid, your husband will need to schedule an appointment for a biometrics appointment at one of the Visa Application Centers in Dubai or Abu Dhabi.

At the biometrics appointment, your husband will have his fingerprints and photograph taken. These are required for all visa applicants in order to ensure that they are who they say they are. After the biometrics appointment has been completed, your husband’s visa application will be processed and he should receive his visa within a few weeks’ time.

In conclusion, the answer to whether or not a husband can work on his wife’s visa in UAE in 2017 is yes. For this to happen, the employer must be willing to sponsor the spouse for a residence visa and all associated documents should be retained. Additionally, it is important for both parties to understand their respective obligations under employment law which varies from country to country.

It is always recommended that couples consult with an immigration attorney when considering such matters as laws are subject to change over time.  More other catagory post visit check here.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Check Also
Back to top button